Date(s) - 05/24/2016
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Most of us do not have a healthy level of savings, despite knowing the importance of having money set aside for emergencies, purchases, college, and retirement. In this one-hour financial wellness webinar you’ll learn how to utilize “Emotionally Charged Saving” techniques that will motivate you to set and keep your savings goals. Some of the topics covered include:
- Why Savings Are Your Financial Shock Absorbers
- How Spending and Saving are Actually Two Sides of the Same Coin
- The Reasons to Save
- Why Willpower is Overrated
- Using Positive + Negative Emotion to Motivate You
- The Power of “Mindless Saving”
- And much more!
$20/ per person includes valuable tools and techniques to start improving your financial health immediately!
Bookings are closed for this event.