Date(s) - 11/29/2016
7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Money is Emotional Webinar:
Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet!
When I say, “Money is emotional,” people nod their heads emphatically in agreement. If we agree that money is emotionally charged, why do we persist in trying to manage our finances logically? In our heads, we know how to become financially healthy: spend less than we make, pay down our debt, and save more money. However, if don’t address the emotional side of personal finance, we run the risk of our hearts hijacking our wallets!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How your thoughts, words, and emotions affect your financial behavior and how to change them for the better
- How to improve your relationship with your money
- How to be a Money Victor rather than a Money Victim
- Why willpower is ineffective at controlling your money behavior (and learn what is!)
- How to push beyond your Money Comfort Zone
- How to deal with the “haters” who may try to sabotage your success
- Plus much more!
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
7 PM EST
$20 per person
Log-In Info will be sent within 24 hours of webinar.
Bookings are closed for this event.