Date(s) - 05/12/2017
6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Ladies, join me for the Fashion at the Madison Show presented by Living in Truth Ministries on May 12th! As one of the event sponsors, I’ll selling and signing my new book, Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet. Plus there will be raffles and giveaways galore!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to walk down the infamous red carpet like a celebrity? Here is your chance! At Fashion at the Madison, every woman will be treated like a superstar. In fact the entire evening has been planned with YOU in mind.
This “red carpet” evening will be a night to remember so be sure and invite all the special ladies in your life: friends, sisters, moms, daughters, and co-workers (age 16 and up).
Presented by: Living in Truth Ministries
Hosted by: Miss Ohio 2016 Alice Magoto
Keynote Speaker: Shari Braendel
What to Expect:
- Red Carpet Entrance with Paparazzi and Photo Opp.
- Cocktail Hour with complimentary drinks* and hors d’oeuvres
- Fashion Show emceed by Miss Ohio 2016, featuring apparel from local boutiques modeled by women of all ages, body types, and ethnicities
- Captivating Speaker, Shari Braendel, teaches women how to dress with confidence no matter her body type
- Vendor Tables with items to purchase last-minute gifts for Mother’s Day or yourself
- Chance to win Grand Raffle prizes as well as incredible Themed Raffle Baskets valued at $250 and up
- And so much more!
*Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, & tea. Admission includes one drink ticket that can be used for a glass of wine or a specialty cocktail. (Additional cocktails available for purchase.)